Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the tea party of '09

It kinda sorta maybe made sense... but had absolutely no resemblance (in theme or concept) to the original except that both had the word 'tax' in them and had something to do with 'tea bags' (not to be confused with douch bags.) Coupled with the very little media coverage, it just makes me conclude what I already knew - conservatives are just too conservative to put on a good protest. Next time guys, ask a liberal. They have more experience fighting on the behalf of the less fortunate and their rights. Oh, wait... what's that? That's not what you were doing? It was about you? Right... so sorry. I've just been busy enjoying my extra $20/paycheck from of the state of North Carolina courtesy of the stimulus package... I must have missed the memo.