Saturday, September 12, 2015

friday never hesitate.

I wish I had a funny story to tell you (and I sincerely apologize if there is any disappointment) but there is absolutely nothing to report from the front lines of my little dating experiment. Instead of setting up my profile tonight, I chose to eat an entire package of salami with a side (bag) of chips {Disclaimer: they were 40% less fat* than regular chips... I mean, I'm putting in some effort}while watching Jeremy Renner, Bradley Cooper and Andrew Garfield on back-to-back episodes of the Late Late Show with James Corden.

If someone told that is what they did on their Friday Night, I would totally be jealous. Honestly, where do you go from there? Mtn420Lvr? Um... no thanks. I'll just die alone.

*so they say.

Friday I'm In Love - The Cure